Explains how values are calculated on the Consumption chart in the Wattwatchers web dashboard
The consumption chart shows a summary of the site which is the addition of all devices on the site. For the Consumption chart to work, your device must be installed with a 'Grid connect and/or 'Solar generation' channel.
If the Consumption chart is not working:
- You may not have a grid connection or solar - view data in the circuits tab.
- The device is not configured correctly - contact your installer to have the settings changed in the Onboarding application the installer uses.
- Multiple Auditors in a site
This configuration assumes your system is configured in a Net Metering arrangement.
In a 3 phase system, all three channels must be configured with the correct channel category ('Grid connect' or 'Solar generation').
Multiple Auditors in a site
To provide an accurate overview of a site Auditors are summed together and displayed in the chart. For example if you have multiple Auditors in the site:
- 'Grid Connect' channels will be summed together
- 'Solar Generation' channels will be summed together